The Laureate's Coast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us what pleased you today

+4
Divya Jyoti
Ina
Jen
love it
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tell us what pleased you today - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell us what pleased you today

Post  Jen Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:12 pm

That's excellent news!

Jen
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Job/hobbies : Poetry, Psychology, Ribbons
Registration date : 2008-03-15

https://laureatescoast.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tell us what pleased you today - Page 4 Empty Re: Tell us what pleased you today

Post  Jayour Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:11 pm

Hah, You should've seen them running around when they realised it was a tumour, For four months they were foddin' him/us off with all these different things it "was", All the time my Dad is obviously paying for loads of different medication to solve all these conditions that it turns out it wasn't, One day he got so bad they admitted him into hospital, He complained about his eye-sight so they gave him so form of scan and found a tumour!

Aaand he was booked in for brain surgery the following day it was so severe, One of the nurses told my Mom that they wanted to take him down for surgery that night but felt it'd be better for him to settle in that night and go down in the morning, My main annoyance with this whole ordeal is purely the way my father just got fobbed off and passed around from section to section, It was pure fluke that they caught it in the end and by then according to the neuro-doctor pressing my Mom to sign consent forms just in time too because without the surgery my Dad would've had about a week, tops!

Argh, Wrong thread to rank much?

Anyway, I start my new job next week, My induction day is this friday and I get to work with a couple of really good mates but best of all, I get to work on the computer game section!

Cool

Jayour

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post  The Artful Lost Mon May 05, 2008 10:53 am

Congrats, Jayour! Hope your father will be in tip-top condition soon. ^-^

What pleased me today (much like the last few days since last Thursday) is...
Working on my brand new computer system that I have built and configured from scratch! It's a personal milestone for me in computer technology and will help me in the long run with my graphic work.

I know not many of you share my tech interest, but I'll list some specs.
NZXT Full ATX Case with 8 fans
ASUS Rampage Formula motherboard with Supreme FX II audio card
Intel Quadcore 6600 Kentsfield CPU
900w ABS Tagan Modular PSU
Dual 250gb and Dual 500gb S-ATA hard drives
nVidia GeForce 8800GT Graphics Card
4gb of G.Skill DDR2 800 RAM
Dual ASUS 20x DVD-R/RW Burners with Lightscribe

I'm a happy geek. Also, if anyone has computer problems, I'd be happy to help. cheers

By the way, my mother's birthday was the 4th. And now I know how to make some delicious garlic and herb chicken. I love you

The Artful Lost

Number of posts : 122
Job/hobbies : Graphic Designer, Gaming Enthuisiast, PC Geek, Aging Poet

http://theartfullost2005.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Mon May 05, 2008 11:00 am

I think my brain is falling apart. First, Jeremy's biorant and now, technorant... this will be the end of me.

Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  love it Mon May 05, 2008 3:59 pm

That's great Synth.

Was the hottest day so far this year. Should get upto 72 tomoz. I'm not usually keen on hot weather but hopefully it will help my dad. He sat outside today; sun on his face. This is what ive been praying for; i really want a summer with him. He's always been a sun worshipper. He's happiest in it. I always used to think it would be skin cancer that got him, or a heart attack. I want to see him in the sun now, reading his books; happy. I could of cried. Lets hope we get a record breaking summer.

love it

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  The Artful Lost Tue May 06, 2008 10:38 pm

Jen wrote:I think my brain is falling apart. First, Jeremy's biorant and now, technorant... this will be the end of me.

No no... this won't be the end of you... he will.
Tell us what pleased you today - Page 4 1161451564593vy1

The Artful Lost

Number of posts : 122
Job/hobbies : Graphic Designer, Gaming Enthuisiast, PC Geek, Aging Poet

http://theartfullost2005.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Tue May 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Tell us what pleased you today - Page 4 Daftpunk

Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jen Fri May 09, 2008 12:36 pm

I. AM. DONE. SCHOOL.

YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

fuck

FINALLY!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken cheers sunny flower elephant alien pirat cyclops Laughing Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Jen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum